CONTOH SURAT LAMARAN KERJA BAHASA INGGRIS

Jakarta, 15 Mei 2013
Attention To:
Human Resources Department
PT. CAROLINA CAHAYA, Tbk.
Jl. Bunga Indah No. 10
Jakarta Selatan


Dear Sir/Madam,


Having known about a vacancy advertised on Tempo, Mei 13, 2013 I am interested in the position of Account Executive (AE).


I am a 25 year old male, graduated from a reputable university, having good skill in English, both written and oral and I also able to operate computer. I am a hard worker, able to work in individual and in team.


I would gladly welcome an opportunity to have an interview with you at your convenience. I hope my skills can be one of your company's assets. I am looking forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thank you so much for your consideration and attention.


Sincerely yours,


tanda tangan Anda


Garida Gunawan


Enclosures :
- copy of ID Card
- copy of Final Certificate
- photo
- Curriculum Vitae

Postingan terkait: